Absolute Media Library is a database program for cataloging and tracking of all
types of physical media like Books, CDs, DVDs, or any format you can think of.
It also tracks people who you lend items to, keeps inventory, and can generate reports
on a number of criteria. It can be used in both professional libraries and
corporate network environments, as well as in the home for the hobbyists or collectors
who simply need to track their collection. A great deal of thought is put
into making Absolute Media Library so easy to use that virtually anyone who's ever
sat down at a PC will be able to pick it up in matter of minutes.
- 100% compatible with All Media Library (AML) v7 & v8 library databases
- Cleaner and intuitive user interface with advanced grid controls for easy multi-select
- Complete lending functions and history tracking
- New ADO.Net technology enables hundreds of simultaneous network users
- More professional and powerful reporting engine
- Barcode label printing
- Built with Microsoft .Net® technology for stability and compatibility well into
future versions of Windows®
- Ability to open database in Microsoft Access® for importing records from other
work. I have been using AML for years and had to have it at my new gig. The new
version looks and runs great! Taught my assistant how to use it in less than 20
minutes. Keep it up and again thank you. "
Kevin R. Thomas
Director of Post Production
Jordan Direct, LLC